Week 4 Results

Week 4 Results

Postby brother bart » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:54 pm

The Skaven have had another 'off' week. There is dissension in the ranks as the leaders try to puzzle out who it was that stabbed them in the backs.

The High Elves took a serious early shellacking, loosing their Dragon Prince general to a warp lightning blast in the opening round....but then the surviving Griffon mount proceeded to run around the board, stricken with rage and grief, chasing down and destroying units of rats left and right! The slaves got stuck in against the High Elf elite units and eventually were whittled down to nothing...the clanrat unit finally ran the Griffon off the board, but it was too late to bring their hand weapons to bear against the remaining High Elves....and ended up loosing the game by over 100 army points.

The Dark Elves fast cav managed to cripple a unit of plague censer bearers and destroy my warp lightning cannon on the bottom of turn 1. The warlock engineer completely overshot his target with his doom rocket, and my plague priest general blew himself up casting bless with filth on a unit of clanrats that were just getting run in circles by the Dark Elf fast cav anyway....taking out 3/4 of his unit of plague monks in the process! I was left with my only option being to charge everything at the Dark Elf main battle line....but it went steadily downhill from there....I was eventually wiped from the board.
brother bart

Re: Week 4 Results

Postby anewbre » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:34 pm

Damn those dark elf raiders!
anewbre

Return to Warhammer/40k