Iron Kingdoms and Warmachine PDF's

The award winning tabletop miniatures games by Privateer Press

Iron Kingdoms and Warmachine PDF's

Postby LordCarverIII » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:55 pm

Just a heads up that the current Humble Book Bundle includes all the current Warmachine, Hordes, and Iron Kingdoms books. You can get them all for just a few dollars. Link Below:
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/warm ... -rpg-books
Colby
LordCarverIII

Re: Iron Kingdoms and Warmachine PDF's

Postby Menelker » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:26 am

Nice. Thanks!
Menelker
Site Admin

Postby anewbre » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:50 pm

Anyone know about the new game?
anewbre

Postby MudgeBlack » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:24 am

Not me personally but there was some discussion of it last night.
Damnant quod non intelegunt
MudgeBlack

Postby Clement » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:00 pm

Company of Iron is smaller, more squad based game. Sort of like where Warmachine started originally from what I've heard. The rules are available for free from PP here. The deck you'll need for it is not there. You can apparently buy them online for not much money.

It looks interesting, at least interesting enough to throw money at it for rules. If you look around the dark corners of the internet you can find bootleg copies of the deck. You would still need to throw money at war room if you want the commander cards or whatever. (it's a "different game" then warmachine proper, so they will want you to buy the decks again. Cheaper this time though.)
Clement

Postby anewbre » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:03 am

I logged into my Warroom 2 App and all my content is gone and it appears that I will have to buy my cards again. Anyone else having this issue? If this is their policy then I'm seriously thinking of selling my models. Although I'm not playing now I hope to find some time in the future, but I'm upset about getting rid of the cards, and changing the stats and abilities so the useless models that I sold right before the changes are fantastic and my purchases right before t he changes are mediocre. And then there are the themes which require more purchases to be competitive.

I know people play Malifuax and maybe Infinity and I even have that Star Wars fighter combat game which I never opened.
anewbre

Postby Menelker » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:40 pm

If you cards are missing there could be a few options:
-If the cards you purchased were mkII cards then when mkIII came out you had to buy new decks for the new rules release.
-If you had purchased mkIII cards in warroom2 then make sure you are logged in. Then go to the store in the app to make sure your purchases are synced.
-If they still are not showing up I would submit a ticket to get it fixed. There could just be a problem with your account.

BTW the company or iron cards are a separate category in warroom2 and the decks you get for each faction for COI.

If you are looking for physical cards you can print them off their card database https://cards.privateerpress.com/ for free.
Revisions to cards and dynamic updates were becoming a problem with out of date physical cards that people would assume were current since they came in the packaging, but may in fact be a year or two out of date. Especially with all the CID faction revisions that have been happening.

Side bonus of printing your own cards if you want them, you can blow them up to what ever size you want now. Though granted now you have the trouble of having to get them printed.
Menelker
Site Admin

Return to Warmachine/Hordes