New to Thursdays

General forums (New Users start here)

New to Thursdays

Postby GamerGorman20 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:06 pm

Hey there, last thursday was my first time to nemo's for wargames night. I had a blast playing a demo game with Tyson and he reccomended I join up here.

A bit about me. I have played only a single game of 40k in the past, and up until recently I couldn't really afford to play. But I recently saved up for a 3D printer and have started my own business printing cosplay props and terrain and such, so I hope to be able to buy in soon!

I am almost always there on Wednesdays, but hope to make Tuesday/Thursday a regular thing as well.

Hopefully this isn't against any rules, but my wife would kill me if I didn't link this here as part of my hello.
Dungeons & Doodads
GamerGorman20

Re: New to Thursdays

Postby anewbre » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:46 am

Welcome to the group! I'm Andy (with the moustache). I would like to hire your services with your 3D printer. Firstly, some simple things like tables and chairs for my tavern scenario, secondly, I would like some finials for my SCI-FI city( made of recycled plastic bottles. Finally, I would like to make Durgeon Madhammer model that has more animation to it. (I could design it using Adobe Illustrator or Corel.) Let's talk.
anewbre

Postby MudgeBlack » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:34 am

Welcome to the group!
Damnant quod non intelegunt
MudgeBlack

Postby GamerGorman20 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:47 pm

anewbre wrote:Welcome to the group! I'm Andy (with the moustache). I would like to hire your services with your 3D printer. Firstly, some simple things like tables and chairs for my tavern scenario, secondly, I would like some finials for my SCI-FI city( made of recycled plastic bottles. Finally, I would like to make Durgeon Madhammer model that has more animation to it. (I could design it using Adobe Illustrator or Corel.) Let's talk.

Sorry for late reply, I haven't set up email notifications for this site yet.

I'm happy to talk with you about printing you some items. Do you attend Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday nights at Nemos? I'm usually there on Wednesdays from 7:30-10+, and I'm gonna try to stop by Tuesdays and Thursdays as well, but I can't be there until 6 or so.

Alternatively, if you want to message me through my business page, I can respond fairly quickly.
GamerGorman20

Postby anewbre » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:45 pm

I'm there on most Thursdays. I can't be there this Thursday howver.
anewbre

Postby GamerGorman20 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:20 pm

No worries. I'm actually working on a few big projects right now, but NEXT I'll be making some dungeon terrain of my own for a d&d game I run. You can see some of the demo items as I print them on my page.
GamerGorman20

Return to General